FDJ Engineering provides complete building science investigation services including the following:
- Water infiltration
- Building energy evaluation and consulting
- Blower door and thermal IR cameras
- Structural evaluation, monitoring, and design
- Mechanical systems failure analysis (HVAC, pressure and non-pressurized plumbing failures)
- Electrical system failures analysis, lightening strikes
- Construction consulting
FDJ has invested in the tools necessary to quickly and accurately document and determine cause and origin of your loss. Our Flir P660 and BCAM infrared cameras increase inspection efficiency and accuracy of results while decreasing the required amount of destructive inspection. Energy loss and water infiltration can be promptly documented using infrared technology. Building energy loss evaluation can be performed using our blower door. Contact us for all your building science needs. We have court room experience and utilize a revolutionary method of documentation, the IMD, short for Interactive Multiplex Document. Click here to view an example IMD, we recommend you use Internet Explorer to view IMD.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a sample of our work.